Agh, I felt up to it today so I though I'd check it out - turn out, the Starhub audition thing was such a joke. I woke up this morning at 8, ready to leave by 9. Re-checked my e-mail and realized that the audtion are ANYTIME between 10.30. How silly of me to think it would take 2 hours. Was a little early so I stopped by Starbucks to grab a quick mocha frappe.
After getting tired of
literal window shopping, I took the MRT for a couple of stops. It was POURING when I got out! Took a cab to Duxton Hill and had no choice but to get a little wet between the cab and shelter - no problem.
BUT, when I got in there, all they did was a handful of test shots and I was free to go!
What a COMPLETE waste of time! When I left, it was raining even harder than before. Thankfully some kind soul with a huge ass umbrella offered to walk me down to the place that was easier to get cabs from.
Took it to Raffles City shopping centre and had a manicure+pedicure. The service at FE The Nail Place is really good! Staff was friendly, chairs were really comfortable, and the walls were purple! They even dried my poor abused leather heels for me. (I thought they were stained forever!) Haha, the prices aren't too steep either so I highly recommend it. Ask for Joey.
Met up with Almeric and had lunch at... Thai Express. The tom yum is seriously goooood. Watched a movie and I'm back home now. Clement's coming later for a game of pool and a Friends marathon. Whee!!
8:50 PM